Invisalign for Teens in Sydney North Shore
Give your teenager the gift of confidence and watch as they thrive at school, in sports and during social situations. Traditional braces with metal wires and brackets often get in the way of everyday activities by way of increasing appointments and unpredictable emergencies, which is why for teens in Sydney, Invisalign is the best way forward.
Self-conscious teens can discretely straighten teeth, even if their situation is more complex and they require correction of overbites, under bites or other dental problems. In fact, in our experience, teens maintain better oral hygiene during Invisalign Teen treatment and report less discomfort and concerns.
At CCC Smiles, we use the latest innovations in the orthodontic field, making Invisalign for teens possible and effective. We use aligners with medical grade plastic, that’s BPA free and personalised for each individual, and because we supply each patient with a series of custom-made invisible braces, you don’t need to visit a clinic as often as you would with wire braces. With 3D virtual appointments via latest remote scanning technology provided complimentary with every treatment, you can be assured we are checking on aligner wear times weekly and rarely have issue with teens not wearing their aligners. In fact teens simply love them!
Teens in North Shore and all across Sydney prefer Invisalign braces from CCC Smiles. Watch here!
Why Choose Invisible Braces?
As an experienced and certified orthodontics clinician, Dr. Vandana Katyal provides Invisalign to teens and adults alike. Often, she finds that parents can be resistant to beginning Invisalign treatment for their teens as they are worried that their child may not wear them, but it has a number of benefits when compared to traditional bracket and wire braces.
- Avoids self-esteem issues and allows your teen to smile brightly and confidently throughout treatment
- Reduces enamel damage – no need to bond an attachment onto every tooth, so your teen can brush and floss as normal
- Allows for a wider diet, including apples and popcorn! There’s no need for a liquid diet for the days following attachment or adjustments
- Reduced appointments as you can change aligners at home
- Less breakages, even when your teen takes part in their usual sporting and leisure activities
- Wearers can play instruments and speak as normal
- Invisalign braces are comfortable when worn and don’t irritate the mouth and gums
- Minimal discomfort and pain
- In certain cases, faster than braces, something we’ve seen in mild-moderate crowding cases
Book a Consultation at our Sydney CBD or North Shore Invisalign Practice
Clean, Clear & Correct Smiles was designed with our patients’ comfort and confidence in mind. Our orthodontic team are experts in the industry and the speciality and are on-hand to offer honest advice and answer your questions along the way, to ensure your son or daughter is getting the best possible treatment.
Dr. Vandana Katyal highly recommends Invisalign for teens. North Shore and northern beaches in Sydney have so much to offer, and we believe your teen shouldn’t have to give up their usual lifestyle for a perfect smile. We are conveniently located right opposite Mosman High School and St Andrew’s Cathedral School. Other nearby schools are Mosman Public, Redlands, Queenwood, St Mary’s Cathedral College and Shore School North Sydney.
New patients can book an appointment for a consultation with our orthodontic specialists and see how Invisalign technology can bring amazing results and boost your teen’s confidence in just a few months.