Invisalign Australia have created a new, more accessible way to straighten teeth. With Invisalign cases taking on average 12-24 months, many people may find this commitment too much just to get the straight smile that they have always dreamed of.
Another factor that may have caused people to reconsider teeth straightening is the perceived cost. Invisalign Express removes cost as a factor that could be holding people back from the treatment that they may want.
Invisalign Express are shorter Invisalign treatments that are just as effective, more affordable and also a fast and convenient way to get the smile you have always wanted.
Invisalign Lite case treated at CCC Smiles – S.C. chose Invisalign Lite to help address his crowded teeth. Treatment time was 6 months for both upper and lower teeth.
Attachments were placed on back surfaces of upper teeth for a total invisible solution and retainers were supplied at treatment finish.
What is Invisalign Express?
Invisalign Express works on all the same mechanics and principles as all other Invisalign treatments, but they are much quicker options for milder and less complex cases.
The two treatment options that come under the Invisalign Express category are Invisalign i7 and Invisalign Lite.
- 7 aligners
- Average treatment time of just 3 months
- 14 aligners
- Average treatment time of just 6 months
Would Invisalign Express work for me?
As with any case of teeth straightening, it all depends on the individual and must be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Some examples of cases that would be treatable with Invisalign Express include:
- Aesthetic smile improvements
- Relapse from prior orthodontic treatment
- Minor crowding or spacing
- Minimal rotation of teeth
- Minor midline corrections
- Partial treatments
Come and visit us at CCC Smiles today to see if Invisalign express could be a treatment option for you!
What is involved in Invisalign Express?
- Consultation with our Specialist Orthodontist Dr Vandana Katyal
- Fully digitalised comprehensive treatment plan developed
- Dr Vandana Katyal uses 3D technology to map each individual tooth movement from beginning to end of treatment
- Invisalign uses Dr Vandana’s plan to create a set of 7 or 14 customised aligners to fit your teeth
Invisalign Express Advantages
Invisalign Express boasts all the same advantages as any other Invisalign treatment over conventional braces to straighten teeth which includes:
- Achieve a beautiful smile, increasing self esteem and confidence
- Minimal lifestyle change
- Pain-free experience
- Less irritation of the gums and mouth that conventional braces
- Easier to maintain oral hygiene as aligners are removable which in turn means healthier teeth and gums
- Less stress on supporting jaw bone and joints
- Less invasive than other cosmetic options
Additional benefits of Invisalign Express include
- Much shorter treatment time
- More convenient as less of a time commitment with only 6 months or less
- A more affordable option